Friday 28 October 2011

Chocolate Peanut Fudge

Remember when I thought I had found the best chocolate fudge recipe ever? Well, this one just might be better, depending on whether you like the to-die-for combination of peanut and chocolate or not. And I'm guessing you do. Warning: This fudge is seriously addictive. I would know, having eaten most of it myself. 
So here's the recipe - you'll love it!



Chocolate Peanut Fudge
(adapted from BestRecipes.com)
397g can condensed milk
250g dark chocolate, chopped

1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter

1/2 cup chopped walnuts



Melt chopped chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan over a gentle heat.

Mix in crunchy peanut butter. Stir constantly until fully melted and combined.

Mix in the walnuts - you could use other nuts if you prefer. Pour into a greased 9x13" tin.

Leave to set in the fridge before cutting into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment